ALL IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|[AiN]| New Era

Go down

|[AiN]| New Era Empty |[AiN]| New Era

Post by Deadly Mon May 23, 2016 11:11 am

|[AiN]| New Era 1MLUfaP

|[AiN]| New Era WDVUTon|[AiN]| New Era A8ATKkr|[AiN]| New Era LntxgTn
|[AiN]| New Era FG2Vvjx|[AiN]| New Era HK7DpLf|[AiN]| New Era JD2iScB|[AiN]| New Era 1pRoXGG|[AiN]| New Era XkPSVSW
|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
|[AiN]| New Era FRv9cR0
|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
AiN" is a professional gaming team. The clan was started by zainslimshady and Deadly on 19 september 2015.
Our main mission was to unite all the brothers , friends and family who wanted a place where they can be
themselves and excel in the way they want . “AiN" was not just a clan, its a brotherhood that will remain
as long as we are alive.  We do have leaders but we consider each one of us as members of the same Family
who holds equal power to do anything about and for the clan. Because its not about flashy personal stats or inactive
big clans,  it is about team play which we always try to excel in.

|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
|[AiN]| New Era P2242lu
|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
|[AiN]| New Era DVfGOLP|[AiN]| New Era K0rBEbF
|[AiN]| New Era H1POmXK|[AiN]| New Era TMGBZBf
|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
|[AiN]| New Era CTXJllC
|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
Respect, showing that you have a good reputation and respect among other players.

Teamplayer, we put more emphasis on team-play rather than personal kills. Being there for the clan is important.

Activity, you must be active. Don't be inactive for too many weeks without a reason. At least you should tell us the
reason before going inactive.

Hacking is strictly restricted. If u find any "AiN" clan player hacking/cheating feel free to report to us with proper proof.

Proper language, use of abusive languages is not so likely in our clan.

|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
|[AiN]| New Era RAyyn5o
|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
|[AiN]| New Era MqWfGL4

Fill out the application form in this thread and join our RC channel (ID: 11779896), Discord Server & register on
Our Forum. This gives the AiN members an opportunity to examine tactics
with applicants in game, thus giving them an accurate idea of how the member would contribute to clan.
You will be assigned a tester , who will be responsible for your progress and informing the clan about it.
After a bit, a poll will be set up for the member, where the members will vote. Polls generally last from between
three and four weeks, however there is no set time. You will receive a PM from your assigned tester if you are
Accepted or Rejected.

|[AiN]| New Era OR1X8Dq

1) Members Poll
It will be made in the polls section where it is accessible to each & every member. It will be allowed to vote on
only after 2 weeks after the applicant has applied. Every applicant has to stay applicant atleast for 2 weeks,
after 2 weeks , the poll will be made open and will be voted on. The applicant needs atleast 70% Yes on his
members poll to qualify from the first round.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rules
------------
- You need to be active when you apply to us .
- Applicant Needs to be clan less for atleast a week before applying to Us .
- Multi-clanning or Multi-accounting will not be tolerated .
- Test will consist of skills check as well as activity check.
- You need to get along with your assigned tester and play with him.
- No hacking, glitching (Purposely).
- Test will be conducted by your tester & other members too (If needed).
- If any of the above rules are broken then the test will be suspended immediately & the applicant will be Rejected.
- Person if rejected twice , cannot re-apply again by himself/herself , he/she needs to seek permission for that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Form
------------------------------
Your real life name:
Where are you from?:
What is your age:
In Game Name:
What games are you currently playing?:
Why do you think that you can join AiN?:
What qualities make you special from others?:
What does loyalty mean to you?:
How can you help AiN to grow as a clan?:
List a few people that you may already know & played with:
What is your clan history? And why did you leave all of your previous clans?:
Have you been recommended by any member? If yes, state the name:
Have you ever been banned for spamming, hacking or anything else?:

warmerise extra:
rush team extra:
|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
|[AiN]| New Era XNKplLG
|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs

There are 2 groups who will be taking the major decisions in AiN... The Founders & The Members.

The Founder: This is the highest rank in the clan but is not achievable by any member. This is for the founders
of the clan. They can vote poll and have to watch over everyone in the clan. They can "VETO" on polls too.
Founders have the right of allowing individuals join straight in without going through the poll system, this happens
only if they see potential in the person .

The Members: This is their clan and they should feel like that .They can vote on polls and are free to express
their feelings or question decisions taken by the founders.

Name
Rank
Country
UGB Profile
Deadly
Founder
India
Zainslimshady
Founder
India
Babbloo
India
KennyS
India
The Last Rose
United States
Peekay
India
PerfectCamper
Albania
Spider
India
Viiral
Brazil
CaviarXCocaine
Far far away
Defenderd
India
ghost915
India
LockDown
Mexico
IKayzer
Mexico
Biswaroop Saha
India
LuisSuarez
Venezuela
iNick
India
TareqChe
Belgium
Toxicrow
República Dominicana
Wave
India

|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
|[AiN]| New Era E0OV2Pw
|[AiN]| New Era DMA5lfs
This section is created for cool things in AiN clan that we want to share with you guys, such as our
Artwork, Quotes etc. Main reason is keeping this entertaining.
Enjoy...
______________________________________________________________________________________________

|[AiN]| New Era Fbbx0JP

PerfectCamperAnirezSpiderGrandpaNutz
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
|[AiN]| New Era TVIJCwh
"Peace is not mere absence of war, but is virtue that springs from a state of mind a disposition for benevolence,
confidence, justice." - PerfectCamper
"My Game Was To Play Defense and Make My TeamMates Better. The Most Important Stat To Me Was WINNING."
- Anirez
"Wars come & go , But my soldiers stay eternal .xD" - DeadlyDude
"I'm aggresive, impatient, and a little childish. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Spider
"Out of all the lies I’ve told you guys, “Just kidding!” is my favorite." - Spider
"May god have mercy upon my enemies cause i wont." - Wave
"Tough moments never last ,but tough men do" - Wave
"Hi" - kennyS
"Death is no more a nightmare for our enemies, but rather a relief." - TareqChé
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless."
- TareqChé
"A man who walks with God, can walk anywhere. Hence, I fear nothing." - TareqChé

|[AiN]| New Era JjWQOY9

PAGE 1:
PAGE 2:
PAGE 3:
PAGE 4:
PAGE 1':
PAGE 2':
PAGE 3':
PAGE 4':
|[AiN]| New Era VEGSxQS
So, this is a game hosted by our dear friend Spider. In this game the host will PM the guest selected by a random lotery,
the message will contain questions and some mini games where the guest has to play and answear honestly in a way to
make this as fun as possible. The game is separated in parts, first part will be a Questonairre, second part will
be Rapid Fire, third part will be Situations, and the fourth and the last one will be Guess Me. All
Characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead , is purely coincidental.
This is not meant to harm any religion,gender or any linguistic groups. Parental guidance is recommended. For more
of this game suggest you joining our
Forum. Anyways, we'll be
showing just a peek of what this show is all about...

Gst.DeadlyDude:
Gst.DeadlyDude:
Gst.Anirez:
Gst.Anirez:
Gst.You:
|[AiN]| New Era GMjfczL
Deadly
Deadly
Dictator
Dictator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: