The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Spider on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:14 am

Kirito-kun wrote:Sure , Tell me if you need anything else

Just make it public,i want everyone to see it,ty.
avatar
Spider

Posts : 646
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Spider on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:37 am

Anirez, i need a photo editor for the newspaper,so if you can will you take this post?
avatar
Spider

Posts : 646
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Anirez on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:49 am

Stfu denisor
Its only news about AiN

_________________
avatar
Anirez

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2015-09-21
Age : 18
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Spider on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:56 am

Anirez wrote:Stfu denisor
Its only news about AiN

What?
avatar
Spider

Posts : 646
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Anirez on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:12 pm

Spider wrote:Anirez, i need a photo editor for the newspaper,so if you can will you take this post?

Yeh ofcourse i can but i cant do nothing until or unless i get back to my home soon
Mei apne cousin ke ghar pe hu aur mera cousin BENDITO
Mei 11 ko jane walla hu tabh tak bhai tu manage karlena

_________________
avatar
Anirez

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2015-09-21
Age : 18
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Spider on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:18 pm

Anirez wrote:
Spider wrote:Anirez, i need a photo editor for the newspaper,so if you can will you take this post?

Yeh ofcourse i can but i cant do nothing until or unless i get back to my home soon
Mei apne cousin ke ghar pe hu aur mera cousin BENDITO
Mei 11 ko jane walla hu tabh tak bhai tu manage karlena

No problem,will do.TY Very Happy
avatar
Spider

Posts : 646
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Anirez on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:19 pm

Your pleasure
Kya will do?

_________________
avatar
Anirez

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2015-09-21
Age : 18
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Spider on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Anirez wrote:Your pleasure
Kya will do?

Matlab tha tere aane tak sambhal loonga Razz
avatar
Spider

Posts : 646
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Deadly on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Anirez wrote:Your pleasure
Kya will do?
How can you be so like you ?
Don't you feel bad while doing it ?
Stop behaving likr yourself , its annoying .
avatar
Deadly
Dictator
Dictator

Posts : 343
Join date : 2015-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Anirez on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Kirito-kun wrote:
Anirez wrote:Your pleasure
Kya will do?
How can you be so like you ?
Don't you feel bad while doing it ?
Stop behaving likr yourself , its annoying .

Eh?

_________________
avatar
Anirez

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2015-09-21
Age : 18
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Anirez on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Spider wrote:
Anirez wrote:Your pleasure
Kya will do?

Matlab tha tere aane tak sambhal loonga Razz

Okay Bhai .....

_________________
avatar
Anirez

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2015-09-21
Age : 18
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Spider on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:05 pm

SO tommorow will be the day of the first edition of the 'AiN Voice', probably around 9 AM or might be late as well Razz,depends on my work and tutions.
Sorry it took a bit while to get completed , but as soon as anirez comes back,it will be faster,so yea Very Happy
Cheers
avatar
Spider

Posts : 646
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by zainslimshady on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:59 pm

Spider wrote:SO tommorow will be the day of the first edition of  the 'AiN Voice', probably around 9 AM or might be late as well Razz,depends on my work and tutions.
Sorry it took a bit while to get completed , but as soon as anirez comes back,it will be faster,so yea Very Happy
Cheers

but i want to play with you deadly
avatar
zainslimshady
Dictator
Dictator

Posts : 1425
Join date : 2015-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Anirez on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:03 pm

Hmm.... Okie spidy

_________________
avatar
Anirez

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2015-09-21
Age : 18
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Spider on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:28 am

zainslimshady wrote:
Spider wrote:SO tommorow will be the day of the first edition of  the 'AiN Voice', probably around 9 AM or might be late as well Razz,depends on my work and tutions.
Sorry it took a bit while to get completed , but as soon as anirez comes back,it will be faster,so yea Very Happy
Cheers

but i want to play with you deadly

_|_.
avatar
Spider

Posts : 646
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Spider on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:56 pm

-LOCKED TILL ANY FURTHER USE-
avatar
Spider

Posts : 646
Join date : 2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The AiN Voice - Vol 1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum