Apply Here…

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Thé ÄLCK on Sat May 21, 2016 11:07 pm

...
avatar
Thé ÄLCK

Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 17
Location : Turkey

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Raziel on Sat May 21, 2016 11:13 pm

Donalck i did nt :-D we even had war together n we won. So just chill
avatar
Raziel

Posts : 334
Join date : 2016-04-18
Age : 17
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Thé ÄLCK on Sat May 21, 2016 11:28 pm

Bro Me Appain of my account was stolen, steal people have made back to the application ..
avatar
Thé ÄLCK

Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 17
Location : Turkey

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Filistin on Sat May 21, 2016 11:31 pm

donalck site in it was stolen but now he real donalck!
avatar
Filistin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 16
Location : Turkey

Back to top Go down

Here's my application :D

Post by Mr257 on Sun May 22, 2016 7:32 pm

1: What is your Real-Life Name :Erick
2: What is you're facebook name :Erick magsanay
3: Where are you from :Philippines
4: What is your age :17
5: In-Game Name (BeGone/C-ops):Mr257
6: What games are you currently playing: Warmerise
7: How can you contribute to AiN : i will try be active always and play with AIN Members Very Happy
8: What qualities make you special from others : My attitude and being friendly person Very Happy
9: What does loyalty mean to you : Loyalty means respect to others and members.
10: List a few people that you may already know & played with : iUnique
11: What is your clan history? And why did you leave all of your previous clans : SUPERHUMAN PROS , NIGHTS WATCH , BD , PROF . DR / because i want to join this clan . and i want to meet new friends Very Happy
12: Have you been Recommended by any Member ? If yes , State the name : iUnique
13: Have you ever been Banned for Spamming , Hacking or anything else : No Smile

Mr257

Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Raziel on Sun May 22, 2016 7:37 pm

Welcome and gl . Try to stay active on discord or rc for communication with us to let us know you.
avatar
Raziel

Posts : 334
Join date : 2016-04-18
Age : 17
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by iPerfect on Sun May 22, 2016 8:14 pm

Good Luck Mr.!! Have fun while being here.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
iPerfect

Posts : 575
Join date : 2016-01-13
Age : 17
Location : Albania

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by IKayzer on Sun May 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Mr257 wrote:1: What is your Real-Life Name :Erick
2: What is you're facebook name :Erick magsanay
3: Where are you from :Philippines
4: What is your age :17
5: In-Game Name (BeGone/C-ops):Mr257
6: What games are you currently playing: Warmerise
7: How can you contribute to AiN : i will try be active always and play with AIN Members Very Happy
8: What qualities make you special from others : My attitude and being friendly person Very Happy
9: What does loyalty mean to you : Loyalty means respect to others and members.
10: List a few people that you may already know & played with : iUnique
11: What is your clan history? And why did you leave all of your previous clans : SUPERHUMAN PROS , NIGHTS WATCH , BD , PROF . DR / because i want to join this clan . and i want to meet new friends Very Happy
12: Have you been Recommended by any Member ? If yes , State the name : iUnique
13: Have you ever been Banned for Spamming , Hacking or anything else : No Smile

Good Luck
avatar
IKayzer

Posts : 122
Join date : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Thé ÄLCK on Sun May 22, 2016 8:23 pm

What is your Real-Life Name : IDonalcK - Yusuf
Where are you from : Turkey
What is your age : 16
In-Game Name (BeGone/Steam): IDonalcK
Why do you want to join AiN : clan good, very good environment, there is a lot to say
What games are you currently playing: Begone,Rush Team,Warmerise
What qualities make you special from others :In the position, and the nobility
List a few people that you may already know & played with : GnutZ , LuisSuarez, Bendito
What does loyalty mean to you: brotherhood and love, unity
What is your clan history? And why did you leave all of your previous clans : |{V.P.A}| Closed ..
Have you been Recommended by any Member ? If yes , State the name :I was on my own app
Have you ever been Banned for Spamming , Hacking or anything else : No......

My Applicant Again.
avatar
Thé ÄLCK

Posts : 35
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 17
Location : Turkey

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Filistin on Sun May 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Good Luck IDonalcK <3
avatar
Filistin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2016-05-16
Age : 16
Location : Turkey

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Raziel on Sun May 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Gl again
avatar
Raziel

Posts : 334
Join date : 2016-04-18
Age : 17
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Anirez on Sun May 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Good luck those who applied Razz

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Anirez

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2015-09-21
Age : 18
Location : India

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Anirez on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Good Luck Scouble
be in contact with us @ Discord

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Anirez

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2015-09-21
Age : 18
Location : India

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Raziel on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:49 pm

bro french ppl hv good english as far as i m concerned.
avatar
Raziel

Posts : 334
Join date : 2016-04-18
Age : 17
Location : India

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Raziel on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:14 pm

guys he is lying I caught him speaking in turkish
when i read his app n said so after asking something to him in french(the simplest ques) caught him as he could nt reply even asking 10 times. then when i said something in turk he replied fast.{my opinion his app should be canceled}
avatar
Raziel

Posts : 334
Join date : 2016-04-18
Age : 17
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by zainslimshady on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:16 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:guys he is lying I caught him speaking in turkish
when i read his app n said so after asking something to him in french(the simplest ques) caught him as he could nt reply even asking 10 times. then when i said something in turk he replied fast.{my opinion his app should be canceled}
 We didnt even considered him. He is darkworld
One more reason to why he should be in our blacklist
avatar
zainslimshady
Dictator
Dictator

Posts : 1425
Join date : 2015-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by iPerfect on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:38 pm

TheAlchemist wrote:guys he is lying I caught him speaking in turkish
when i read his app n said so after asking something to him in french(the simplest ques) caught him as he could nt reply even asking 10 times. then when i said something in turk he replied fast.{my opinion his app should be canceled}

And you really think we would fall for his "game"? ...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
iPerfect

Posts : 575
Join date : 2016-01-13
Age : 17
Location : Albania

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Apply Here…

Post by zainslimshady on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:58 pm

Dark you cannot apply^
avatar
zainslimshady
Dictator
Dictator

Posts : 1425
Join date : 2015-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by XXMalaysiaXX on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:42 pm

What is your Real-Life Name :Nazreen Iskandar
What is you're facebook name :Nazreen Ae
Where are you from :Malaysia
What is your age :17
In-Game Name (BeGone/C-ops):XXMalaysiaXX
What games are you currently playing:Begone
How can you contribute to AiN :With my skills,maybe i can.
What qualities make you special from others :Attitude,friendly,skill
What does loyalty mean to you:To me,it mean just stick to one clan and trying the best out of ya to make the clan more ''Good"
List a few people that you may already know & played with :Zain,Bendito,defenderd,deadly and others etc,forgot.
What is your clan history? And why did you leave all of your previous clans :Gold,Btl,Stars,G and others
Have you been Recommended by any Member ? If yes , State the name :nu
Have you ever been Banned for Spamming , Hacking or anything else :No

XXMalaysiaXX

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by XXMalaysiaXX on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:43 pm

XXMalaysiaXX wrote:What is your Real-Life Name :Nazreen Iskandar
What is you're facebook name :Nazreen Ae
Where are you from :Malaysia
What is your age :17
In-Game Name (BeGone/C-ops):XXMalaysiaXX
What games are you currently playing:Begone
How can you contribute to AiN :With my skills,maybe i can.
What qualities make you special from others :Attitude,friendly,skill
What does loyalty mean to you:To me,it mean just stick to one clan and trying the best out of ya to make the clan more ''Good" , didnt find clanmates that i can depend on.
List a few people that you may already know & played with :Zain,Bendito,defenderd,deadly and others etc,forgot.
What is your clan history? And why did you leave all of your previous clans :Gold,Btl,Stars,G and others
Have you been Recommended by any Member ? If yes , State the name :nu
Have you ever been Banned for Spamming , Hacking or anything else :No

XXMalaysiaXX

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply Here…

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum